Anonymous
    modificare i colori, la grandezza dei font e le gifs
    contattarmi via mp per eventuali problemi/dubbi
    avvisare qui se utilizzate il code
    lasciare un +1 che fa sempre piacere
    rimuovere i crediti, self-explanatory
    smontare il code a piacimento
    non usare il code come base per un altro duh

N.B. Per facilitarvi il lavoro, ho scritto nel code in MAIUSCOLO quello che dovete modificare. Non cancellate/modificate altro. Se non trovate un determinato campo, vi basterā fare CTRL+F e, nella barra che vi compare, digitare la parola che state cercando.

light mode (2 gifs)

I feel a bit clearer now. Everything's been out of order, Time, I mean. I thought for so long that time was like a line, that... that our moments were laid out like dominoes, and that they fell one into another, and on it went. Just days tipping, one into the next, into the next, in a long line between the beginning... and the end. But I was wrong. It's not like that at all. Our moments fall around us like rain, or... snow, or confetti. You were right. We have been in this room, so many times and we didn't know. All of us. Mom says that a house is like a body, and that every house has eyes, and bones, and skin, and a face. This room is like the heart of the house. No, not a heart, a stomach. It was your dance studio Theo. It was my toy room, it was a reading room for Mom, a game room for Steve, a family room for Shirley, a tree-house. But it was always the Red Room. It put on different faces so that we'd be still and quiet. While it digested. I'm like a small creature swallowed whole by a monster, and the monster feels my tiny little movements inside. I learned a secret. There's no without, I am not gone. I'm scattered into so many pieces, sprinkled on your life like new snow.
    I loved you completely
    And you loved
    me the same
    That's all, The rest
    is confetti
    when3 september 2023
    avignon, provencewhere
    board'till death do us part
    the best
    tina turner
    whocharlyse benshawroleguestoutfitfront & back dress
    infotwenty-fourinforebel spyinfoex slytherin

HTML
    <div style="width: 510px; background-color: #F7F7F7;"><div style="width: 98%; height: 153px; padding-top: 10px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap;">

<div style="width: 47%; background-color: #e9e7e7; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: center; justify-content: center;"><div style="width: 85%; height: 125px; background: url(URL_GIF1) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover;"></div></div>

<div style="width: 47%; background-color: #e9e7e7; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: center; justify-content: center;"><div style="width: 85%; height: 125px; background: url(URL_GIF2) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover;"></div></div>
    </div><table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="3" style="margin-top:10px;background-color:#dbdbdb">

<tr>
    <td width="50%"><div style="width:225px; height: 180px; background-color: #ededed; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; color: #505050; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px;">ROLE_QUI</div></td>
    <td style="background-color:#ededed;border-radius: 5px;"><div style="font-family: calibri; color: #555; font-size: 7.5px; writing-mode: vertical-rl; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 11px;">QUOTE
    MAX
    CINQUE
    RIGHE
    GRZ</div></td>
    <td><table width="100%" cellspacing="7" cellpadding="3" style="font-size:8px;font-weight:bold;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="10%" style="background-color:#92b99b;">when</td>
    <td width="90%" style="border-radius: 5px;background-color:#ededed;color: #555">[URL=URL_CREDITIGIF][color=#555]3 september 2023[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="2"><table width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="3" >

<tr>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#ededed;;color: #555;border-radius: 5px;">avignon, provence</td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#92b99b; ">where</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#92b99b;">board</td>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#ededed;border-radius: 5px;">[URL=https://www.pinterest.it/royalflvsh/akerrow-wedding/][color=#555]'till death do us part[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="2"><table width="70%" style="background-color:#ededed;font-size:8px;color:#555;margin-top:15px;">

<tr>
    <td style="padding:10px;"><div style="width: 122px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 10px;"><div style="padding: 12px; color: #555;">[URL=?act=Profile&MID=10798657]<i class="fas fa-chart-simple" style="color: #cfb8ec; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 5px; letter-spacing: 0.6px;"></i>[/URL] NOME
    CANZONE
    <span style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 8.5px; color: #818181; font-style: italic; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6px; letter-spacing: 0.9px;">ARTISTA</span></div></div></td>
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

</table><table width="93%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" style="padding-bottom:12px;padding-top:10px;background-color:#F7F7F7;text-align:center; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.8px; text-transform: uppercase;color:#fff; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#cfb8ec;">who</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#ededed;color:#000">NOME_PG</td>
    <td style="background-color:#f7f7f7;"></td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#cfb8ec;">role</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#ededed;color:#000">RUOLO_PG</td>
    <td style="background-color:#f7f7f7;"></td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#cfb8ec;">outfit</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#ededed;color:#000">[URL=URL_VESTITO][color=#000]dress[/color][/URL] & [URL=URL_CAPELLI][color=#000]hair[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8"><table width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="5">

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#COLORE;">info</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#c7c7c7">INFO_RANDOM</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8"></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8" style="background-color:#92b99b;" ></td>
    </tr>

</table></div>

dark mode (2 gifs)

I feel a bit clearer now. Everything's been out of order, Time, I mean. I thought for so long that time was like a line, that... that our moments were laid out like dominoes, and that they fell one into another, and on it went. Just days tipping, one into the next, into the next, in a long line between the beginning... and the end. But I was wrong. It's not like that at all. Our moments fall around us like rain, or... snow, or confetti. You were right. We have been in this room, so many times and we didn't know. All of us. Mom says that a house is like a body, and that every house has eyes, and bones, and skin, and a face. This room is like the heart of the house. No, not a heart, a stomach. It was your dance studio Theo. It was my toy room, it was a reading room for Mom, a game room for Steve, a family room for Shirley, a tree-house. But it was always the Red Room. It put on different faces so that we'd be still and quiet. While it digested. I'm like a small creature swallowed whole by a monster, and the monster feels my tiny little movements inside. I learned a secret. There's no without, I am not gone. I'm scattered into so many pieces, sprinkled on your life like new snow.
    I loved you completely
    And you loved
    me the same
    That's all, The rest
    is confetti
    when3 september 2023
    avignon, provencewhere
    ain't no mountain
    high enough
    marvin gaye
    whorenaissance barrowrolesto con papā (cit)outfitsuit & hair
    infoarmy generalinforebelinfotraveller

HTML
    <div style="width: 510px; background-color: #030303;"><div style="width: 98%; height: 153px; padding-top: 10px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap;">

<div style="width: 47%; background-color: #0e0e0e; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: center; justify-content: center;"><div style="width: 85%; height: 125px; background: url(URL_GIF1) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover;"></div></div>

<div style="width: 47%; background-color: #0e0e0e; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: center; justify-content: center;"><div style="width: 85%; height: 125px; background: url(URL_GIF2) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover;"></div></div>
    </div><table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="3" style="margin-top:10px;background-color:#080808">

<tr>
    <td width="50%"><div style="width:225px; height: 180px; background-color: #0e0e0e; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; color: #6F6F6F; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px;">ROLE_QUI</div></td>
    <td style="background-color:#0e0e0e;border-radius: 5px;"><div style="font-family: calibri; color: #6F6F6F; font-size: 7.5px; writing-mode: vertical-rl; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 11px;">QUOTE
    MAX
    CINQUE
    RIGHE
    GRZ</div></td>
    <td><table width="100%" cellspacing="7" cellpadding="3" style="font-size:8px;font-weight:bold;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d9d9d9;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="10%" style="background-color:#58715e;">when</td>
    <td width="90%" style="border-radius: 5px;background-color:#0e0e0e;color: #6F6F6F">[URL=URL_CREDITIGIF][color=#6F6F6F]3 september 2023[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>

<tr>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;;color: #6F6F6F;border-radius: 5px;">avignon, provence</td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#58715e; ">where</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#58715e;">board</td>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;;border-radius: 5px;">[URL=https://www.pinterest.it/royalflvsh/akerrow-wedding/][color=#6F6F6F]'till death do us part[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="2"><table width="70%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;font-size:8px;color:#6F6F6F;margin-top:15px;">

<tr>
    <td style="padding:10px;"><div style="width: 122px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 10px;"><div style="padding: 12px; color: #6F6F6F;">[URL=?act=Profile&MID=10798657]<i class="fas fa-chart-simple" style="color: #6d5f7f; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 5px; letter-spacing: 0.6px;"></i>[/URL] NOME
    CANZONE
    <span style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 8.5px; color: #818181; font-style: italic; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 6px; letter-spacing: 0.9px;">ARTISTA</span></div></div></td>
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

</table><table width="93%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" style="padding-bottom:12px;padding-top:10px;background-color:#030303;text-align:center; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.8px; text-transform: uppercase;color:#d9d9d9; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#6d5f7f;">who</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;color:#7b7b7b">NOME_PG</td>
    <td style="background-color:#030303;"></td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#6d5f7f;">role</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;color:#7b7b7b">RUOLO_PG</td>
    <td style="background-color:#030303;"></td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#6d5f7f;">outfit</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e; color:#7b7b7b">[URL=URL_VESTITO][color=#7b7b7b]dress[/color][/URL] & [URL=URL_CAPELLI][color=#7b7b7b]hair[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8"><table width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="5">

<tr>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#272727; color: #a5a5a5;">INFO_RANDOM</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#272727; color: #a5a5a5;">INFO_RANDOM</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8"></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8" style="background-color:#58715e;" ></td>
    </tr>

</table></div></div>

light mode (1 gif)

whoshiloh jolie-pitt
    roleguest (crasher)
    outfitdress & hair
    infowriter + american
    infotwenty-nine + traveller
    I loved you completely
    And you loved
    me the same
    That's all, The rest
    is confetti
    when3 september 2023
    avignon, provencewhere
    paper rings
    taylor swift

HTML
    <div style="width: 510px; background-color: #F7F7F7;"><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" style="background-color:#F7F7F7; text-align:center; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.8px; text-transform: uppercase; color:#fff; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="50%"><div style="width: 240px; height: 135px; box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 9px #e5e5e5; background: url(URL_GIF) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover;"></div></td>
    <td width="50%"><table width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="3">

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#cfb8ec;">who</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#ededed;color:#000;">NOME_PG</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#cfb8ec;">role</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#ededed;color:#000">RUOLO_PG</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#cfb8ec;">outfit</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#ededed;color:#000;">[URL=URL_VESTITO][color=#000]dress[/color][/URL] & [URL=URL_CAPELLI][color=#000]hair[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#c7c7c7;">INFO_RANDOM + INFO_RANDOM</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#c7c7c7;">INFO_RANDOM + INFO_RANDOM</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8"></td>
    </tr>

</table><table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="3" style="background-color:#dbdbdb">

<tr>
    <td width="50%"><div style="width:225px; height: 180px; background-color: #ededed; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; color: #505050; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px;">ROLE_QUI</div></td>
    <td style="background-color:#ededed;border-radius: 5px;"><div style="font-family: calibri; color: #555; font-size: 7.5px; writing-mode: vertical-rl; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 11px;">QUOTE
    MAX
    CINQUE
    RIGHE
    GRZ</div></td>
    <td><table width="100%" cellspacing="7" cellpadding="3" style="font-size:8px;font-weight:bold;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="10%" style="background-color:#92b99b;">when</td>
    <td width="90%" style="border-radius: 5px;background-color:#ededed;color: #555">[URL=URL_CREDITIGIF][color=#555]3 september 2023[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>

<tr>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#ededed;;color: #555;border-radius: 5px;">avignon, provence</td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#92b99b; ">where</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#92b99b;">board</td>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#ededed;border-radius: 5px;">[URL=https://www.pinterest.it/royalflvsh/akerrow-wedding/][color=#555]'till death do us part[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="2"><table width="70%" style="background-color:#ededed;font-size:8px;color:#555;margin-top:15px;">

<tr>
    <td style="padding:10px;"><div style="width: 122px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 10px;"><div style="padding: 12px; color: #555;">[URL=?act=Profile&MID=10798657]<i class="fas fa-chart-simple" style="color: #cfb8ec; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 5px; letter-spacing: 0.6px;"></i>[/URL] NOME
    CANZONE
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8" style="background-color:#92b99b; padding: 15px;" ></td>
    </tr>

</table></div>

dark mode (1 gif)

whoraphael vaughan
    roleguest
    outfitsuit & hair
    infocdcm professor + texan
    infothirty-five + rebel
    I loved you completely
    And you loved
    me the same
    That's all, The rest
    is confetti
    when3 september 2023
    avignon, provencewhere
    somebody to love
    queen

HTML
    <div style="width: 510px; background-color: #030303;"><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" style="background-color:#030303; text-align:center; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.8px; text-transform: uppercase; color:#d9d9d9; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="50%"><div style="width: 240px; height: 135px; box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 9px #0e0e0e; background: url(URL_GIF) no-repeat center center; background-size: cover;"></div></td>
    <td width="50%"><table width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="3">

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#6d5f7f;">who</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;color:#7b7b7b;">NOME_PG</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#6d5f7f;">role</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;color:#7b7b7b">RUOLO_PG</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#6d5f7f;">outfit</td>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;color:#7b7b7b;">[URL=URL_VESTITO][color=#7b7b7b]dress[/color][/URL] & [URL=URL_CAPELLI][color=#7b7b7b]hair[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#272727; color: #a5a5a5;">INFO_RANDOM + INFO_RANDOM</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td width="23%" style="background-color:#272727; color: #a5a5a5;">INFO_RANDOM + INFO_RANDOM</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8"></td>
    </tr>

</table><table width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="3" style="margin-top:10px;background-color:#080808">

<tr>
    <td width="50%"><div style="width:225px; height: 180px; background-color: #0e0e0e; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; color: #6F6F6F; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px;">ROLE_QUI</div></td>
    <td style="background-color:#0e0e0e;border-radius: 5px;"><div style="font-family: calibri; color: #6F6F6F; font-size: 7.5px; writing-mode: vertical-rl; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 11px;">QUOTE
    MAX
    CINQUE
    RIGHE
    GRZ</div></td>
    <td><table width="100%" cellspacing="7" cellpadding="3" style="font-size:8px;font-weight:bold;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d9d9d9;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;">

<tr>
    <td width="10%" style="background-color:#58715e;">when</td>
    <td width="90%" style="border-radius: 5px;background-color:#0e0e0e;color: #6F6F6F">[URL=URL_CREDITIGIF][color=#6F6F6F]3 september 2023[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>

<tr>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;;color: #6F6F6F;border-radius: 5px;">avignon, provence</td>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#58715e; ">where</td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

<tr>
    <td width="5%" style="background-color:#58715e;">board</td>
    <td width="20%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e; border-radius: 5px;">[URL=https://www.pinterest.it/royalflvsh/akerrow-wedding/][color=#6F6F6F]'till death do us part[/color][/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="2"><table width="70%" style="background-color:#0e0e0e;font-size:8px;color:#6F6F6F;margin-top:15px;">

<tr>
    <td style="padding:10px;"><div style="width: 122px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 10px;"><div style="padding: 12px; color: #6F6F6F;">[URL=?act=Profile&MID=10798657]<i class="fas fa-chart-simple" style="color: #6d5f7f; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 5px; letter-spacing: 0.6px;"></i>[/URL] NOME
    CANZONE
    </tr>

</table></td>
    </tr>

</table></td>

<tr>
    <td colspan="8" style="background-color:#58715e; padding: 15px;" ></td>
    </tr>

</table></div></div>

Edited by ambitchous - 29/9/2023, 00:06

0 replies since 28/9/2023, 17:57   286 views