Group
    Death Eater
    Spolliciometro
    +2,063

Status
    Anonymous
    PRELEVI?
    (portfolio attualmente inattivo:
    basta un pollice alzato in questo post!)

cambiare i colori di sfondo, testo e icon
    cambiare i font e le dimensioni del carattere
    cambiare i campi e le dimensioni del container*

rimuovere (anche solo in parte) i crediti
    rihostare il codice altrove senza autorizzazione
    utilizzare il codice come base

per qualsiasi problema, contattami!
    * sconsigliato se non si ha una conoscenza base di html.
    prima di fare cambiamenti drastici, avvisami.

grazie a sara per le citazioni stile quote di genius

vrs. chiara

nance.

Did I disappoint you?
    Did mommy make you sad?
    Do I at least remind you Of every girl that made you mad?
    Make me perfect, make me your fantasy
    You know I deserve it, Well, take it out on me
    Am I your dream girl?
    nome. we argue in the kitchen about whether to have children, about the world ending and the scale of my ambition
    cognome. the very thing you're best at is the thing that hurts the most / but you need your rotten heart, your dazzling pain like diamond rings, you need to go to war to find material to sing
    data di nascita. but a woman is a changeling, always shifting shape / just when you think you have it figured out something new begins to take
    famiglia. what strangе claws are these scratching at my skin, I nеver knew my killer would be coming from within
    razza. and I was never as good as I always thought I was, but I knew how to dress it up
    allineamento. I was never satisfied, it never let me go, just dragged me by my hair and back on with the show
    nancy goddamn
    wheeler.
    aspetto fisicotemperamento
    i look at him with the nostalgic affection men are said to feel for their wars, their fellow veterans. i think, i once threw things at this man. i threw a glass ashtray, a fairly cheap one which didn't break. i threw a shoe (his) and a handbag (mine), not even snapping the handbag shut first, so that he was showered with a metal rain of keys and small change. the worst thing i threw was a small portable television set, standing on the bed and heaving it at him with the aid of the bouncy springs, although the instant i let fly i thought, oh god, let him duck! i once thought i was capable of murdering him. today i feel only a mild regret that we were not more civilized with each other at the time. still, it was amazing, all those explosions, that recklessness, that technicolor wreckage. amazing and agonizing and almost lethal.
    i look at him with the nostalgic affection men are said to feel for their wars, their fellow veterans. i think, i once threw things at this man. i threw a glass ashtray, a fairly cheap one which didn't break. i threw a shoe (his) and a handbag (mine), not even snapping the handbag shut first, so that he was showered with a metal rain of keys and small change. the worst thing i threw was a small portable television set, standing on the bed and heaving it at him with the aid of the bouncy springs, although the instant i let fly i thought, oh god, let him duck! i once thought i was capable of murdering him. today i feel only a mild regret that we were not more civilized with each other at the time. still, it was amazing, all those explosions, that recklessness, that technicolor wreckage. amazing and agonizing and almost lethal.
    I don't love you, I just love the bomb
    I let it burn, but it just had to be done
    And I'm in ruins, but is it what I wanted all along?
    Sometimes you get the good, sometimes you get a song
    I need my golden crown of sorrow,
    my bloody sword to swing
    My empty halls to echo
    with grand self-mythology

I am no mother, I am no bride, I am king
    segni particolari. we argue in the kitchen about whether to have children, about the world ending and the scale of my ambition
    istruzione. the very thing you're best at is the thing that hurts the most / but you need your rotten heart, your dazzling pain like diamond rings, you need to go to war to find material to sing
    bacchetta. but a woman is a changeling, always shifting shape / just when you think you have it figured out something new begins to take
    potere. what strangе claws are these scratching at my skin, I nеver knew my killer would be coming from within
    Wish I was not afraid
    Of all I have that's broken
    i know i must behave to contain all my emotion, but i want to love a boy the way i love the ocean. like a hidden cave i am always open, i hold the space you made - i'm empty but still hoping. i have a feeling, a terrible fear encroaching, that i'll never love a boy the way i love the ocean.

vol i: barbara
    Now the wind is high and the rain is heavy
    The water's rising in the levee
    Still I think of her when the sun goes down
    Never goes away, but it all works out

i look at him with the nostalgic affection men are said to feel for their wars, their fellow veterans. i think, i once threw things at this man. i threw a glass ashtray, a fairly cheap one which didn't break. i threw a shoe (his) and a handbag (mine), not even snapping the handbag shut first, so that he was showered with a metal rain of keys and small change.

vol ii: steve
    Your mom's ring in your pocket
    My picture in your wallet
    Your heart was glass, I dropped it

i look at him with the nostalgic affection men are said to feel for their wars, their fellow veterans. i think, i once threw things at this man. i threw a glass ashtray, a fairly cheap one which didn't break. i threw a shoe (his) and a handbag (mine), not even snapping the handbag shut first, so that he was showered with a metal rain of keys and small change.

vol ii: jonathan
    I thought I had a man
    Someone who could hold me
    But nobody can
    I wish someone had told me

girl against god
    florence + the machine
    demi moore
    phoebe bridgers
    to love a boy
    maya hawke
    betty
    taylor swift
    class of 2013
    mitski
    natalia dyer is nancy wheeler
    gifs: iiiiii
    There is no bad, there is no good
    I drank all the blood that I could, Made myself mythical

HTML
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" bgcolor="#f4f4f4" style="width:510px;font-family:calibri, sans-serif;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;color:#888">

<tr>
    <td colspan="6" style="padding-bottom:20px;background:url(LINKGIF_1) no-repeat center;color:#ddd;text-transform:lowercase" align="center">
    <div style="font-family:times;font-size:100px;line-height:110px;">NOMECORTO</div>
    <div style="width:80px;padding:10px;border-radius:50%;border:1px solid #ddd;font-family:arial black">ANNO</div>
    <div style="padding:10px;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:11px"> QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    MEGLIO_SE_CORTA_LATERALMENTE
    E_LUNGA_VERTICALMENTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="5" style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px"><div style="height:150px;overflow:auto;padding-right:3px"> <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">nome.</span> NOMEPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">cognome.</span> COGNOMEPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">data di nascita.</span> NASCITAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">famiglia.</span> FAMIGLIAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">razza.</span> RAZZAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">allineamento.</span> ALLINEAMENTOPG
    </div></td>

<td rowspan="2" align="center" style="border-left:1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd"><div style="margin:15px;border:7px solid #ddd;border-radius:50%;background:url(LINKGIF_2) no-repeat center;background-size:cover;width:150px;height:200px"> </div>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td align="right" colspan="5" style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px;font-family:times;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;color:#COLOREACCENTO;font-weight:normal;text-transform:lowercase"><div style="height:75px;overflow:hidden">NOMEPG
    COGNOMEPG
    </div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="3" style="color:#444;font-family:arial black;text-transform:uppercase;border-right:1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px" align="center">aspetto fisico</td>
    <td colspan="3" style="color:#444;font-family:arial black;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px" align="center">temperamento</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="3" style="border-right:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px"><div style="overflow:auto;height:100px;padding-right:3px">FISICOPG
    FISICOPG
    FISICOPG

</div></td>
    <td colspan="3" style="padding:15px"><div style="overflow:auto;height:100px;padding-right:3px;">PSICHEPG
    PSICHEPG
    PSICHEPG

</div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="6" bgcolor="#COLOREACCENTO" align="center" style="font-size:8px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:11px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#eee;padding:20px">
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    E_LUNGA_VERTICALMENTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    <span style="background:#f4f4f4;color:#COLOREACCENTO">QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE </span>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="3" style="background:url(LINKGIF_3) no-repeat center;background-size:cover;padding:30px 15px;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-transform:lowercase;" align="left">
    <span style="background:#f4f4f4;color:#888">QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    MAX_5RIGHE_PLS
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE </span>
    <span style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;color:#f4f4f4;">QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE</span>
    </td>

<td colspan="3" style="padding:15px;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd"><div style="height:100px;overflow:auto;padding-right:3px"> <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">segni particolari.</span> SEGNIPARTICOLARIPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">istruzione.</span> ISTRUZIONEPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">bacchetta.</span> BACCHETTAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">potere.</span> POTEREPG
    </div>
    </td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" style="color:#444;font-family:arial black;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px" align="center">QUOTEQUOTE
    MAX_2RIGHE_PLS
    </td>

<td colspan="4" rowspan="6" style="padding:15px;border-left: 1px solid #ddd;border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd"><div style="height:220px;overflow:auto;padding-right:3px"> BACKGROUNDPG
    BACKGROUNDPG
    BACKGROUNDPG
    </div></td>

</tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase">TITOLOCANZONE
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td align="center">[URL=LINK1]<div style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;width:12px;height:12px"></div>[/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase"><span style="color:#COLOREACCENTO;font-weight:bold"><i class="fas fa-signal"></i> TITOLOCANZONE</span>
    ARTISTACANZONE</td>

<td align="center"><div style="background:#ddd;width:1px;height:20px"></div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase">TITOLOCANZONE
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td align="center">[URL=LINK2]<div style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;width:12px;height:12px"></div>[/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase"> TITOLOCANZONE
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td align="center"><div style="background:#ddd;width:1px;height:20px"></div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td style="border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd" align="center">[URL=LINK3]<div style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;width:12px;height:12px"></div>[/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="border-right:1px solid #ddd;padding:15px;line-height:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px" align="right"><span style="background:#ddd"><b>NOMEPV</b> is <b>NOMEPG</b></span>
    <b>gifs:</b> [URL=CREDITIGIF][color=#COLOREACCENTO]<b>i</b>[/color][/URL] — [URL=CREDITIGIF][color=#COLOREACCENTO]<b>ii</b>[/color][/URL] — [URL=CREDITIGIF][color=#COLOREACCENTO]<b>iii</b>[/color][/URL]</td>

<td colspan="2" style="padding:15px">[URL=https://lia.blogfree.net/]<i class="fas fa-cat" style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;padding:6px;color:#f4f4f4"></i>[/URL]</td>

<td colspan="3" style="padding:15px 15px 15px 0;line-height:10px;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px">There is no bad, there is no good
    I drank all the blood that I could, Made myself mythical</td>
    </tr>

<tr><td width="40%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="40%"></td></table>

vrs. scura

steve.

They told me all of my cages were mental
    So I got wasted like all my potential
    And my words shoot to kill when I'm mad
    I have a lot of regrets about that
    I was so ahead of the curve, the curve became a sphere
    Fell behind on my classmates, and I ended up here
    Pouring out my heart to a stranger, But I didn't pour the whiskey
    nome. I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind, but I know that this time I have said too much, been too unkind
    cognome. I tried to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies / I tried to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes cause boys don't cry
    data di nascita. I would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness, plead with you, but I know that it's too late and now there's nothing I can do
    famiglia. I would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stay but I know that it's no use and you've already gone away
    razza. misjudged your limits, pushed you too far, took you for granted / thought that you needed me more, more, more
    allineamento. now I would do most anything to get you back by my side, but I just keep on laughing, hiding the tears in my eyes cause boys don't cry
    steve the hair
    harrington.
    aspetto fisicotemperamento
    I found myself grinning until my cheeks hurt, my scalp prickling till I thought it might lift off my head. my tongue ran away from me, giddy with freedom. this, and this, and this, I said to him. I did not have to fear that I spoke too much. I did not have to worry that I was too slender, or too slow. this and this and this! I taught him how to skip stones, and he taught me how to carve wood. I could feel every nerve in my body, every brush of air against my skin.
    I found myself grinning until my cheeks hurt, my scalp prickling till I thought it might lift off my head. my tongue ran away from me, giddy with freedom. this, and this, and this, I said to him. I did not have to fear that I spoke too much. I did not have to worry that I was too slender, or too slow. this and this and this! I taught him how to skip stones, and he taught me how to carve wood. I could feel every nerve in my body, every brush of air against my skin.
    And did you know the liberty bell is a replica
    Silently housed in its original walls
    And while its dreams played music in the night
    Quietly, It was told to believe?
    I always wanted to die clean and pretty
    But I'd be too busy on working days
    And you never knew
    How much I really liked you
    Because I never even told you
    Oh, and I meant to
    Are you still there?
    segni particolari. I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind, but I know that this time I have said too much, been too unkind
    istruzione. I tried to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies / I tried to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes cause boys don't cry
    bacchetta. I would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness, plead with you, but I know that it's too late and now there's nothing I can do
    potere. I would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stay but I know that it's no use and you've already gone away
    you're coming down with me
    hand in unlovable hand
    if I had had words to speak such a thing, I would have. but there were none that seemed big enough for it, to hold that swelling truth. as if he had heard me, he reached for my hand. I did not need to look; his fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. “patroclus,” he said. he was always better with words than I.

vol i: nancy
    And the funny thing is I would've married you
    If you'd have stuck around
    I feel more free than I have in years
    Six feet in the ground

if I had had words to speak such a thing, I would have. but there were none that seemed big enough for it, to hold that swelling truth. as if he had heard me, he reached for my hand. I did not need to look; his fingers were etched into my memory, slender and petal-veined, strong and quick and never wrong. “patroclus,” he said. he was always better with words than I.

vol ii: robin
    Explosions on TV
    And all the girls with heads inside a dream
    So now we live beside the pool
    Where everything is good

vol iii: eddie
    I'm staring at my hands
    Red, ruddy skin, I don't understand
    How did they betray me? What did I do?
    I never touched you how I wanted to

The sorrow was so large it threatened to tear through my skin. When he died, all things swift and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.
    first few desperate hours
    the mountain goats
    thumbs
    lucy dacus
    hannah hunt
    vampire weekend
    savior complex
    phoebe bridgers
    deep sea
    snail mail
    joe keery is steve harrington
    gifs: iiiiii
    There is no bad, there is no good
    I drank all the blood that I could, Made myself mythical

HTML
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" bgcolor="#0b0b0b" style="width:510px;font-family:calibri, sans-serif;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;color:#888">

<tr>
    <td colspan="6" style="padding-bottom:20px;background:url(LINKGIF_1) no-repeat center;color:#ddd;text-transform:lowercase" align="center">
    <div style="font-family:times;font-size:100px;line-height:110px;">NOMECORTO</div>
    <div style="width:80px;padding:10px;border-radius:50%;border:1px solid #ddd;font-family:arial black">ANNO</div>
    <div style="padding:10px;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:11px"> QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    E_LUNGA_VERTICALMENTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="5" style="border-bottom:1px solid #222;padding:15px"><div style="height:150px;overflow:auto;padding-right:3px"> <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">nome.</span> NOMEPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">cognome.</span> COGNOMEPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">data di nascita.</span> NASCITAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">famiglia.</span> FAMIGLIAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">razza.</span> RAZZAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">allineamento.</span> ALLINEAMENTOPG
    </div></td>

<td rowspan="2" align="center" style="border-left:1px solid #222;border-bottom:1px solid #222"><div style="margin:15px;border:7px solid #222;border-radius:50%;background:url(LINKGIF_2) no-repeat center;background-size:cover;width:150px;height:200px"> </div>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td align="right" colspan="5" style="border-bottom:1px solid #222;padding:15px;font-family:times;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;color:#COLOREACCENTO;font-weight:normal;text-transform:lowercase"><div style="height:75px;overflow:hidden">NOMEPG
    COGNOMEPG
    </div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="3" style="color:#aaa;font-family:arial black;text-transform:uppercase;border-right:1px solid #222;border-bottom:1px solid #222;padding:15px" align="center">aspetto fisico</td>
    <td colspan="3" style="color:#aaa;font-family:arial black;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px solid #222;padding:15px" align="center">temperamento</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="3" style="border-right:1px solid #222;padding:15px"><div style="overflow:auto;height:100px;padding-right:3px">FISICOPG
    FISICOPG
    FISICOPG

</div></td>
    <td colspan="3" style="padding:15px"><div style="overflow:auto;height:100px;padding-right:3px;">PSICHEPG
    PSICHEPG
    PSICHEPG

</div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="6" bgcolor="#COLOREACCENTO" align="center" style="font-size:8px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:11px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#eee;padding:20px">
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    E_LUNGA_VERTICALMENTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    <span style="background:#f4f4f4;color:#COLOREACCENTO">QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE </span>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="3" style="background:url(LINKGIF_3) no-repeat center;background-size:cover;padding:30px 15px;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-transform:lowercase;" align="left">
    <span style="background:#f4f4f4;color:#333">QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    MAX_5RIGHE_PLS
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE
    QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE </span>
    <span style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;color:#f4f4f4;">QUOTEQUOTEQUOTE</span>
    </td>

<td colspan="3" style="padding:15px;border-bottom:1px solid #222"><div style="height:100px;overflow:auto;padding-right:3px"> <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">segni particolari.</span> SEGNIPARTICOLARIPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">istruzione.</span> ISTRUZIONEPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">bacchetta.</span> BACCHETTAPG
    <span style="font-family:arial black;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#COLOREACCENTO">potere.</span> POTEREPG
    </div>
    </td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" style="color:#aaa;font-family:arial black;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px solid #222;padding:15px" align="center">QUOTEQUOTE
    MAX_2RIGHE_PLS
    </td>

<td colspan="4" rowspan="6" style="padding:15px;border-left: 1px solid #222;border-bottom: 1px solid #222"><div style="height:220px;overflow:auto;padding-right:3px"> BACKGROUNDPG
    BACKGROUNDPG
    BACKGROUNDPG
    </div></td>

</tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #222;border-bottom:1px solid #222;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase">TITOLOCANZONE
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td align="center">[URL=LINK1]<div style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;width:12px;height:12px"></div>[/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #222;border-bottom:1px solid #222;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase"><span style="color:#COLOREACCENTO;font-weight:bold"><i class="fas fa-signal"></i> TITOLOCANZONE</span>
    ARTISTACANZONE</td>

<td align="center"><div style="background:#222;width:1px;height:20px"></div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #222;border-bottom:1px solid #222;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase">TITOLOCANZONE
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td align="center">[URL=LINK2]<div style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;width:12px;height:12px"></div>[/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="line-height:9px;border-right: 1px solid #222;border-bottom:1px solid #222;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;padding: 10px 15px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase"> TITOLOCANZONE
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td align="center"><div style="background:#222;width:1px;height:20px"></div></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    ARTISTACANZONE </td>

<td style="border-bottom: 1px solid #222" align="center">[URL=LINK3]<div style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;width:12px;height:12px"></div>[/URL]</td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td style="border-right:1px solid #222;padding:15px;line-height:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px" align="right"><span style="background:#1a1a1a"><b>NOMEPV</b> is <b>NOMEPG</b></span>
    <b>gifs:</b> [URL=CREDITIGIF][color=#COLOREACCENTO]<b>i</b>[/color][/URL] — [URL=CREDITIGIF][color=#COLOREACCENTO]<b>ii</b>[/color][/URL] — [URL=CREDITIGIF][color=#COLOREACCENTO]<b>iii</b>[/color][/URL]</td>

<td colspan="2" style="padding:15px">[URL=https://lia.blogfree.net/]<i class="fas fa-cat" style="background:#COLOREACCENTO;border-radius:100%;padding:6px;color:#f4f4f4"></i>[/URL]</td>

<td colspan="3" style="padding:15px 15px 15px 0;line-height:10px;font-size:8px;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px">There is no bad, there is no good
    I drank all the blood that I could, Made myself mythical</td>
    </tr>

<tr><td width="40%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="5%"></td><td width="40%"></td></table>

Edited by #epicWin - 15/10/2022, 22:46

0 replies since 14/9/2022, 23:34   962 views